Relationship Manager at edX
With the goal of delivering mutual success for edX and our partners, Relationship Managers manage a large portfolio and growing a select number of partners in their journey of hosting top-notch content on the edX platform by providing advisory support in order to meet the goals of edX and the partner institution. Through excellent account and project management skills, together with a combination of problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills, you can deliver real business outcomes for edX and our partners.
You’ll join a team of two Relationship Managers and seven Partner Managers and be part of our broader Content and Partner Success team. You’ll report to our Head of Partner Management team, who oversees our Partner Management and Relationship Management teams. Beyond working within the Content and Partner Success team, you’ll also work with our Support, Product, Marketing, Operations, and Learning teams.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for 30-40 edX partners and own these partner relationships
- Work with CPS leadership to develop and execute a growth strategy for a select number of partners within the portfolio
- Ensure partners have the resources and support they need to build and manage a portfolio of content on the edX platform
- Manage commitments from the partner to edX, namely commitments for the creation of, and ongoing running of, content on edx.org
- Ensure that membership contract agreements are renewed in a timely manner
- Guide partners to adopt edX strategies, new initiatives, and best practices
- Effectively coordinate projects and deliverables with internal teams from marketing, product, operations, and support to deliver on partnership needs
- Maintain accurate records for all partners in edX’s CRM (Salesforce)
- Support project-based work as needed, including facilitating partner-wide initiatives related to reporting, communications, and the development of partner resources
- 2+ years experience in customer success, business development, sales, and/or account management, or other client-service facing role, delivering on growth targets
- Top-notch organizational skills and detail-orientation
- A proactive, curious mindset which lends to fantastic problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Comfort with complex project management, lending to an ability to multitask effectively and manage a portfolio of multiple projects from various partners simultaneously
- Bias towards action and a tenacity for meeting deadlines and deliverables
- International experience, serving global organizations (supporting Spain, LATAM, and/or APAC)
- Fluent foreign language skills, Spanish preferred
- Experience with contract renewals and working with legal teams
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Background in education technology and/or working with stakeholders in the higher education space
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That’s why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together over 30 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.
Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available. Candidates must be local to Massachusetts.