Regional Vice President, East - U.S. & Canada Regions at Workhuman
Reporting to the VP of Field Sales, the Regional Vice President, East will be a results driven, innovative, inspiring, and people-focused Sales leader overseeing a team of Field Sales executives and responsible for identifying, securing, servicing, building, and strategizing key business partnerships in the East region.
Reporting to: Vice President of Field Sales
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead all sales efforts in assigned territories by forging relationships with key decision makers and coaching/advising the team in creating effective partnerships with net new customers
- Lead East team management and fulfill all reporting and metric requirements via Salesforce.com
- Develop strategic modern, outcome-based plans that continues to drive higher revenue, productivity, and margin performance in line with Workhuman’s objectives
- Hire, manage, and continuously inspire and develop a world-class Field sales team to achieve success and exceed overall metrics
- Collaborate and create cohesiveness and consistency with sales and marketing teams across the organization
- Establish and continuously track progress against agreed upon targets, partnering closely with Business Operations and Sales Enablement teams to promote consistency in best practices with sales data and efforts
- Deliver results and provides weekly sales forecasts against targets to Workhuman’s leadership team
- Work closely with sales leaders in defining and continuously modernizing Workhuman’s strategic direction and key business planning activities
- Help create and maintain a sales culture of innovation, determination, imagination and respect; driving collaboration cross-functionally to meet the mission of Workhuman
- Maintain a thorough understanding of HR industry trends, technology, competitive landscape and people philosophies
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Proven, thoughtful leader in the HR industry space with the capability to instill excellence at all levels
- Entrepreneurial and passion for building an innovative, modern, motivated, and driven sales organization
- Proven track record of achievement in enterprise software sales management at a leadership level
- High proficiency in Salesforce.com with a focus on data consistency and best practices
- Ability to recruit, lead, motivate and coach high performing sales teams
- 15+ years in the software sales, SaaS space, with 5+ years of experience leading, coaching, building, and inspiring a sales territory
- Ability to drive consistent growth in a mid-stage company year over year
- Proven sales expertise and effective, high level relationships at key accounts
- Proven executive-level leadership skills in complex deal strategy, development, financial structuring, negotiations and closing with new clients
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills; ability to earn the right to be the room and influence an HR audience
- Experience selling into HR personas such as talent, total rewards, and business partners at all levels, including Finance and Legal personas
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests