Regional Mid Market Account Executive
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Sales Executive is responsible for sales and revenue growth in their assigned, targeted accounts. This individual is responsible for building a sales pipeline, managing a sales process and developing Conceptual Sales Call Plans for their Regional Mid-Market brands/groups with 11 to 36 unit locations.
About this roll*:
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from lead to close
- Lead efforts to expand and grow Toast market share and presence in the Chain Restaurant Industry through establishment and cultivation of ongoing relationships at the C-Suite level through research, cold-calling and professional networking which lead to a qualified pipeline of prospects
- Create demand by clearly articulating and educating prospects on the Toast value proposition thorough the presentation of products and services through demonstrations and presentations verbally communicating a compelling purchase rationale
- Develop Sales Call Plans as a best practice for customer meetings for accounts in the sales funnel
- Cultivate relationships with business partner counterparts and account managers who sell and support complementary applications and services to point of sale systems serving the restaurant industry
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through Toast sales tools (Salesforce)
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in the Toast sales tools (Salesforce)
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Toast to win
- Must collaborate with Account Service and Implementation Teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Combination of SaaS, Digital Marketing and Restaurant Industry Technology experience is preferred
- 2+ years of relevant successful technology or professional services sales experience
- Previous success in selling/leading sales efforts in environments with 3 to 6-month sales cycles
- Proven sales skills in complex deal development, financial structuring, negotiations and closing with both new and existing clients
- Comfortable with process driven sales, reporting and tracking
- Strong written and presentation-based communication skills are required
- Travel 30% or more
*Bread puns encouraged but not required