Regional Director of Sales
Everbridge is hiring a Director of Sales to Lead a regional sales team and drive revenue. This role will focus on managing the current team of established inside/outside enterprise sales representatives, and growing the team to achieve greater market penetration.
About the Team:
- Everbridge’s Corporate Sales teams are extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales teams that are responsible for the new customer acquisition and growth business from our customer base. Those in the office work in an open sales floor environment in a world class headquarters located in Burlington, MA., while some of the sales team works remote in their territory or regions.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here.
- Meet the Everbridge team
- Execute a Business plan to recruit, enable and grow partnerships
- Exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives for channel partner sales.
- Utilizing strong leadership, problem-solving skills, and technical expertise, drive team to successfully achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue quotas; establish and monitor weekly performance metrics
- Hire, train and motivate Sales team to increase sales opportunities and deepen relationships with new customers
- Provide regular feedback and mentoring to team regarding performance, educational and personal development as well as professional advancement
- Implement a repeatable sales process to produce maximum productivity and consistent results
- Develop and refine tools for monitoring success and improving performance
- Coordinate with other departments on technical, business and deployment issues
- Provide regular reporting on team efforts with performance metrics and client feedback
- Work closely with the team to ensure that all company and personal goals are met or exceeded.
- Leverage Salesforce.com to track and report team all forecasts, sales activities, pipeline management to accurately forecast and grow sales.
- Experienced Sales leader (5+ years management experience)
- Balance of Sales Process and in-the- field coaching
- Experienced managing team's of some size (ideally team 20+ in size that include 2+ managers).
- Has software (ideally SaaS) experience selling into New Logo’s
- Managed “hunter” sales team’s driving new customer acquisition
- Experience scaling sales teams and revenues within a high tech & SaaS environment.
- Proven leadership qualities, including selecting and developing staff, communicating a vision and inspiring teams.
- Good judgment and business acumen with a keen ability to assess people, processes and products.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to interact and partner with all levels of management.
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge:Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.