Regional Account Manager at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As the Regional Account Manager, you will...
- Exceed quarterly renewal goals
- Maintain solid relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Acquia platform services
- Be the customer’s advocate within Acquia crafting a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription and account growth
- Guide customers through onboarding of products and services
- Have control of account direction and strategy
- Build relationships with strategic leadership level customer contacts
- Identify new opportunities and work with Sales reps to drive them to a close
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight
- Strong collaboration with internal teams
- Engage in the day-to-day Account Management of accounts
- Be able to mitigate customer escalations and risks with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Build strong cross-departmental relationships with other partners in the organization by working directly with Acquia Sales, Technical Support, Operations and Finance
You’ll enjoy this role if you are/have…
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Renewal forecasting & analytical skills
- Detailed oriented, organized, and strive for customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter who can set and handle priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll need to be successful...
- Minimum of three years working in a sales / account management role for a technology company
- Consistent track record of sustaining & growing sophisticated relationships including closing the renewal and assisting with up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Prior experience procuring contracts within different sales verticals
- Has owned & exceeded a renewals quota for at least one year
- MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.