Proposal Manager at Kyruus
Kyruus is seeking a driven, experienced Proposal Manager to join our growing team. The Proposal Manager will coordinate, develop and deliver cohesive and compelling Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) responses, as well as highly-polished standard sales proposals, for prospective customers. This person will have an integrated role within the company, engaging and partnering with key stakeholders from several departments to ensure that Kyruus puts our best foot forward in proposals and questionnaires.
In this role you will:
- Evaluate RFPs/RFIs to define scope, project plan, contributors, and competitive landscape.
- Build strong relationships and partner closely with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Delivery, Legal, Finance, and other Kyruus teams.
- Create, communicate, and effectively enforce project schedules with contributors and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Produce high-quality RFP/RFI responses and Sales proposals that adhere to Kyruus messaging and style guidelines and differentiate Kyruus from competitors.
- Analyze prospects’ needs and research Kyruus information sources to develop custom and boilerplate responses; engage SMEs as needed to develop new content.
- Manage related processes and deliverables as needed, such as Legal review and pricing.
- Oversee project management for security questionnaires, including but not limited to collecting, proofreading, formatting, and clarifying responses from IT and Engineering.
- Follow up on opportunity progress and maintain RFP tracker for Kyruus leadership.
- Manage and update knowledge base for proposal questions and answers.
- Drive evaluation and procurement of RFP software. Proactively identify new ways to drive efficiency in the RFP/RFI process.
In return you will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience producing high-quality proposals for high-value, SaaS contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, English, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Strong ability to comprehend, communicate, and orchestrate complex business, technical, and legal information and materials.
- Exemplary writing, copy-editing, spelling, grammar, and document design skills.
- Able to stay up-to-date on Kyruus product positioning and updates.
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail; able to manage multiple proposals with tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams as well as independently.
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus amongst peers.
- Expert knowledge of word-processing and various other computer-based or online website proposal software. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with software vendors is a plus.