Principal Healthcare Sales Engineer at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
As a Principal Sales Engineer, this individual with engage in customer discussions and presentations and support the completion of Information Security Questionnaires and other RFP’s in order to assist Nuance in securing new and growing existing business. They will focus on ensuring a single-customer experience with clear information that provides customer confidence in meeting their objectives and provide pre-sales support to 4 - 8 account executives.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather and provide correct technical requirements in order to develop an appropriate proposal and configuration - Technical Discovery.
- Participate as a configuration and technical product expert on customer sales calls\site visits.
- Participate as a as a Subject Matter Expert on sales calls with customer IT and C-Level personnel related to security on topics such as HIPAA, HITECH, Business Continuity, recovery objectives.
- SME to the Healthcare Sales Engineers with regards to current and future capabilities for Nuance Healthcare products and cloud security, partnering with CSO Enablement on learning content.
- Facilitate interaction with the following Nuance teams RFP, InfoSec, Legal, Product Management and R&D.
- Obtain a working knowledge of all Nuance Healthcare products and cloud infrastructure from a Technical and Security prospective.
- Assist in maintaining our system of truth, Qvidian, with effective and accurate responses to customer queries on healthcare security.
- Identifying documentation gaps and collaborate on security white papers for both internal knowledge and external distribution.
- Contribute to organizational process improvement, including processes related to developing use cases and knowledge management
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
Education: BS degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Years of work experience:
- 5+ years of relevant healthcare technical and customer support
- 3+ years of customer or vendor business experience
- Accomplished and technically savvy presenter with proven experience designing and delivering in depth product demo’s and proof of concepts to technical audiences ranging from front line users up to C-suite level
- Deep experience supporting the completion of technical RFP responses and security questionnaires
- Working knowledge healthcare IT
- Able to interact and converse on relevant healthcare IT concepts (i.e. HIPAA, HITECH)
- Ability to manage cross-functionally under tight timelines
- Examine and resolve barriers, improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated success in communicating effectively in written and oral formats
- High level of competence in the use of Microsoft Office products, One Drive
- Ability to travel approx. 50% of the time to client sites and corporate facilities once Pandemic conditions subside
- CompTIA Security Plus certification desired - certification can occur after hire
- Qvidian content management (or similar software application) experience
- Knowledge of Nuance Healthcare solutions - PowerScribe 360 system ideal
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.