Principal, Business Development
GNS Healthcare is on a mission to enable the better matching of drugs and other health interventions to individual patients to cure disease, improve health outcomes, and reduce the total cost of care. By leveraging massive amounts of patient data and breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, GNS is bringing a new level of personalization and precision to patients through our biopharma companies, health plan, and patient foundation partners. GNS is dedicated to making personalized medicine a reality in diseases including oncology, auto-immune diseases, neurology, and cardiometabolic diseases.
If you’re interested in our vision of improving precision medicine through data and technology, you can help us make a difference!
To assist in the rapid growth of our business, we are currently searching for an entrepreneurially-minded professional capable of understanding the complex interconnectivity of science, technology, and business on the world stage, as well as executing on the incremental steps needed to achieve big goals. This role will work directly with the CEO to engage current and potential clients to assess their needs and to identify how GNS can solve their most pressing issues. The role will include extensive travel and regular interfacing with key decision makers on both the pharma and payor sides of the healthcare industry. A collaborative mindset, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are a must. Emotional intelligence and the ability to adapt quickly to change will help the right person for this role achieve success.
- Attend client meetings with CEO, noting key themes and relevant action items for follow through.
- Participate in and sometimes lead debriefings with internal team.
- Craft messaging and themes for key client meetings, researching and gathering background material as needed.
- Outstanding organizational and public relations skills
- Must be able to prioritize and communicate effectively
- Excellent communicator with strong grasp of written and visual concepts
- Proven ability to screen and prioritize business opportunities
- Outstanding intellect and ability to learn the business and the marketplace
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Should be a very polished self-starter who will look for new opportunities to improve current processes in sales and business development efforts
- Education and Experience:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree + Advanced degree in medicine or quantitative field (e.g. physics, engineering, mathematics, economics)
- 3-5 years in biotech or healthcare
- Record of high achievement
Our philosophy at GNS is simple: we cannot transform healthcare with anything less than an all-star team. We are seeking smart, driven people who are experts in their field, have a track record of success and a passion for creating change. We believe that strong teams supercharge the performance of individuals, create a fun and dynamic workplace and great results for our clients and the people they serve.
We are passionate about our work and believe in the ability of our technology to change the world. Our core values of integrity, collaboration, value, diversity, and game-changing guide our behaviors with each other and our clients.
GNS offers competitive salaries, stock options, unlimited vacation, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), generous parental leave, tuition reimbursement, professional development, subsidized parking and gym membership, tasty food, volunteering opportunities, social gatherings, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
GNS Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GNS Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.