Pre-Sales Sr. Systems Engineer- Spain at Transmit Security
Transmit Security is an cross-channel identity and orchestration platform designed to simplify, accelerate, and reduce the cost of identity-related projects, such as authentication (password replacement), authorization, fraud prevention, and new account opening (identity verification).
Transmit is hiring a Systems Engineer superstar to grow our team. We are seeking an experienced Engineer who is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, theSolutions Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Transmit's product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of Transmits products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Transmit's solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a security company or similar technology
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
Transmit are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.