Thought Industries is focused on building cutting edge technology with our customer training Platform for those who are driving the future of online learning. Our goal is to help them build, scale and deliver training and behavior change that leads to higher engagement, product proficiency, and customer retention.
About the Position:
If you are interested in an opportunity to make an immediate impact to a fast growing software company, Thought Industries is currently looking to expand its sales team. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced sales engineer to step into an individual contributor position.
You are conscientious, a problem-solver, and looking to find a meaning that justifies all your hard work. You are self-motivated, intelligent, and passionate about delivering outcomes, in the minimal amount of actions. You are confident in your abilities and can pick up on new concepts and ideas fast.
You will work closely with our sales reps, solution architects and product managers. You'll need to be a data driven, jack-of-all-trades type with a proven track record of being able to handle multiple projects at once with great efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist the sales team in discovering customer requirements and their match to our current TI platform and roadmap.
- Complete understanding of the entire TI platform. The ability to delineate what we can or cannot support as well identify recommendations that support prospective customer needs.
- Responsible for demo preparation, custom demos, and use case development within the TI platform, including developing custom CSS/HTML.
- Support demonstrations of the entire Thought Industries learning business platform and integrations to potential customers highlighting the features and benefits of using our solution.
- Act as the prospect and customer facing product expert in all sales situations, including assistance with RFP’s.
- Act as point-of-contact for technical, security and integration questions.
- Assist in the smooth transition of accounts into the post-sale process.
Desired skills & experience:
- 5+ years sales engineer experience
- 5+ years’ experience selling B2B products in enterprises
- Executive-level communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven track record with all stages of an enterprise sales process
- Excellent business and technical acumen
- Exceptional presenter
- Superior analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of organizational buying processes
- Previous experience with online learning software a plus