Payroll Account Executive at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The Employee Cloud Sales team is a new and growing team at Toast! It is a start-up within a start-up and this is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor. You’ll be calling into current and prospective Toast POS customers, and managing the whole sales cycle to close. The culture of our sales team is just as competitive as it is collaborative; everyone strives to be their best, and we play and win as a team.
Employee Cloud is our all-in-one payroll and HR solution built specifically for the restaurant industry. The new solution simplifies payroll and employee management for restaurants of all sizes by automating payroll, streamlining onboarding, and reducing compliance risk. When combined with Toast Point of Sale, Toast Payroll & Team Management’s deep integration with the point of sale enables restaurateurs to instantly onboard and manage employees, accurately track hours across locations, and ensure their team is paid both accurately and on-time.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Identify and develop leads in your territory and own the whole sales process, including: video meetings with clients, creating value propositions, negotiating contracts, and closing.
- Be held to goals in terms of sales revenue and unit bookings.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Understand competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to best position Toast Payroll in the market
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Business development experience, closing experience preferred
- History of meeting & exceeding sales performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A competitive nature and self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
- Attention to detail & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required