Payments Sales Executive at MineralTree
As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 mid-market to enterprise companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Amway, Boston Celtics, Baltimore Ravens and the Southern Company have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, high-growth company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree is searching for a Payments Sales Executive to join our growing team. This individual will bring their proven success in selling payment solutions to mid-market and enterprise companies and will have a significant impact by growing MineralTree’s payments related sales and revenue.
- Sell MineralTree’s market leading Integrated Payables offering to mid-market customers
- Achieve and exceed sales quota by selling MineralTree’s full suite (domestic and international) payments solution
- Cross sell payments to current customers while growing MineralTree’s market share
- Prospect and sell to mid-market and mid-enterprise companies
- Grow MineralTree’s footprint as a full-service Payments Automation provider
- Act as the point of contact for any matters specific to the sale of payments for MineralTree’s prospects and customers
- Shape our new Payments sales role and function over time
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our payments solutions in order to showcase why they should take the next step in the sales process
- Help from time-to-time with first-touch demand generation activities (digital marketing, tradeshows, etc.)
- Proactively provide a thorough understanding of the company’s products, plans and services
- Increase sales pipeline through lead generation efforts
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns
- Provide constant feedback to marketing and sales managers on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns
- Create a superior prospect experience that sets the stage for future sales
- Navigate to key decision-makers, identify needs, generate interest, qualify and close sales
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus years of experience selling payments, ideally in a Fintech environment and to SaaS customers
- Excellent track record of selling payments, both converting current customers and selling new deals
- Proven track record of selling to mid-market and enterprise customers
- Strong sales process and execution orientation
- Ability to sell to c-suite and finance leadership
- Demonstrated ability learn new solutions and the ability to understand customer needs and buying process
- Excellent ability to communicate, present, demo and influence credibly
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and desire to win
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Understanding of market opportunity and segments, industries and verticals
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee you will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus and benefits for your peace of mind, such as -- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision, life, disability and more! You will save for retirement through our 401K and have the opportunity for growth with our tuition reimbursement. We also know that talented people tend to hang together, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to earn significant referral bonuses. With hard work comes the need for time off, so we provide unlimited vacation giving you the opportunity to recharge. These are just a few of the great benefits we offer. We look forward telling you more about all of the great benefits and perks here at MineralTree!
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.