Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree is looking to add a Payments Sales Executive to join our growing team. This person will bring their proven success in selling payment solutions to mid-market companies and significantly grow MineralTree’s payments related sales and revenue.
- Achieve/exceed sales quota by selling MineralTree’s full suite (domestic and international) payments solution.
- Cross sell payments to current customers
- Prospect and sell to mid and mid-enterprise companies
- Grow MT’s footprint as a full service Payments Automation provider
- Act as the point of contact for any matters specific to sales of payments for MineralTree’s prospects & customers
- Shape this new Payments sales role and function over time
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our payments solutions in order to showcase why they should take the next step in the sales process
- Help from time-to-time with first-touch demand generation activities (digital marketing, tradeshows, etc.)
- Proactively provide a thorough understanding of the company’s products, plans and services
- Increase sales pipeline through lead generation efforts
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns
- Provide constant feedback to marketing and sales managers on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns
- Create a superior prospect experience that sets the stage for future sales
- Navigate to key decision-makers, identify needs, generate interest, qualify and close sales
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus years of experience selling payments, ideally in a Fintech environment
- Excellent track record of selling payments, both converting current customers and selling new deals
- Experience mentoring or training others in Sales
- Demonstrated ability to learn MineralTree’s software solution and ability to communicate, present, demo and influence credibly
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Understanding of market opportunity and segments, industries, verticals
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer.