Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
Vendr is a product and technology company working to change the way the world buys and sells software. In this role, you’ll be a founding member of the Partner Program team and report directly to the VP GTM. You’ll work directly with a variety of our co-marketing and integration partners and be responsible for writing the next chapters of our partner program’s future. While you will report directly to the VP GTM, you will also collaborate regularly with colleagues across all of the GTM functions – Marketing, Sales, Service, Exec Buyers, and Product.
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston and Charleston but this role can be remote.
What you'll do:
- Own all of our existing partner relationships and create more mutual wins for our customers, partners, and Vendr
- Assess our current partnerships and make recommendations on how to develop those relationships going forward
- Establish frameworks and processes to evaluate inbound partner requests
- Analyze the broader partner ecosystem and make recommendation on which partners we should proactively pursue relationships with
- Seek out new opportunities to work with partners where we can make step-change improvements for our customers, and our partner’s customers
- Collaborate with our sales and marketing team to build and execute any co-marketing/co-selling partnership campaigns
- Partner with our Product & Engineering teams to execute integration and technology partnerships
- Co-author our long-term partner go-to-market plan and participate in annual planning with the Vendr GTM leadership team
- Regularly update the Vendr leadership team on partnership wins/losses, learnings, and suggest strategies, tactics, and process changes for future improvements
- Own the outcomes – our philosophy behind partnerships is that they must create step-change value for our customers, partners, and Vendr. We measure these outcomes in a few different ways, but you will ultimately be responsible for deciding how we evolve our partner program and the outcomes that accompany that
What we need:
- 2-5+ years of professional experience, ideally within partnerships
- A builder and “doer” with proof of entrepreneurial experience
- Someone who is not afraid of rolling their sleeves up, diving into the unknown, and dealing with a high level of uncertainty about what comes next
- An individual who is excited to build processes from the ground-up in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Previous experience and/or intermediate to advanced knowledge of SaaS partner programs
- Solid business acumen and the ability to hold high level, strategic conversations with C-level executives
- A professional with a high EQ - self-awareness, empathy and dealing sensitively with others
- Someone who demonstrates a high level of organization and is committed to quality-driven process methods
- A high level of SaaS acumen
- A person who demonstrates passion for emerging technology and enthusiasm for working with our customers and partners to help solve problems as we define a new category
- Someone who is going to increase Vendr’s talent density and who will insist on holding that bar high when it comes time to grow the team
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description