Partner Solutions Consultant, NA at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
What You'll Do:
- Be able to handle a portfolio of Partners that have their own flavors and offerings.
- Ensure Partners are equipped to be successful with Cybereason via proactive and strategic engagements.
- Be the Voice of the Partner, advocating for them across different organizations internally.
- Become the trusted advisor for Partners by having an in-depth understanding of their Security set-up and their business operations.
- Ability to pull in the right Channel resources to optimize the Partner's experience with Cybereason.
- Ability to use metrics to prove out success.
- Work alongside Channel Sales to understand the incoming revenue.
- Be ready to roll-up your sleeves, take on multiple hats as needed and propose changes to continuously improve Partner Success.
- Product training, security training, consultation and technical enablement.
- Identify gaps within the Partner/MSSPs use of our security suite and provide best practices to close these gaps.
- Work alongside the Partner Success Team and become a focal point for all technical enablement queries, providing guidance where necessary and adding value at all levels.
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years in a customer facing technical consulting/solutions/implementation role.
- Experience interacting with clients of all levels.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Experience with complex partner or customer situations, and propose creative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships, particularly with field organizations and Partners.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Creative thinker with the ability to analyse issues quickly and effectively.
- Strong Team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to learn new technologies and provide guidance on them.
- API knowledge.
- Virtualization - VMWare, Azure, Citrix
- Network technologies (Firewalls, routers and switches) and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP etc.).
- Operating System knowledge (Windows, Linux and Mac).
- Not afraid of pioneering new processes.
- Comfortable working across all teams and being vocal on behalf of Partners.
- Flourish in an environment that changes quickly and comfortable even when it is not clear what needs to happen next.
- Project Management skills.
- Background in Cybersecurity a plus.