Partner Solutions Architect at Datadog
Datadog is an enterprise SaaS company featured in Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology list, and Forrester’s Intelligence Application and Service Monitoring Wave as a leader. Our team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers and partners.
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers and partners through demos, presentations, workshops, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
The Partner Solution Architect (PSA) is a Datadog expert who will work closely with Datadog’s Director, Adoption Services, and is aligned to our Channels & Alliances business segment. The PSA is responsible for supporting a variety of technical initiatives and activities for our partners (for example: cloud migration, application modernization, DevOps transformation). They are accountable for the outcome of these initiatives, and frequently collaborate with both Datadog and Partner resources to drive success. The PSA is a trusted technical advisor for our Partner channel.
- Ensure the successful onboarding, training, enablement, and certification of partner technical resources;
- Participate in periodic joint business planning and review sessions to ensure direct alignment between Datadog and Partner technical teams;
- Collaborate internally to support Partner technical initiatives such as end-customer demonstrations and proofs of value; partner team enablement workshops; assessment, advice, and coaching on lead practices;
- Advocate on behalf of Partners’ technical concerns (use cases, feature requests, support issues, e.g.) with Datadog internal teams and personnel, helping to bring those concerns to resolution;
- Analyze and understand Partner service offerings on a regular basis and provide recommendations to enhance the value of those services through greater or improved adoption of Datadog features and capabilities;
- Collaborate with Datadog’s product management, engineering and technical services teams to help identify and prioritize new features and capabilities;
- Continuously help curate and evolve lead/best practices for Datadog platform adoption and success.
- Possess a solid technical grounding with hands-on experience of IT Development and/or Operations;
- A demonstrable track-record and never-ending passion for learning;
- A self-starter, tech-savvy professional with solid business acumen; ability to articulate Datadog value from server room to boardroom;
- Confident presentation skills;
- Must be a current EU resident
- Desired hands-on experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Observability: Datadog, Splunk, AppD, New Relic or Dynatrace
- Public Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP, or Alibaba
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Config Mgmt: Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- CI / CD: Jenkins, Gitlab
- Previous experience working in a technical role for or supporting channel partners (Systems Integrators, Managed Services Providers, e.g.);
- Previous experience using Datadog and/or other cloud monitoring tools (APM, Infrastructure, Logs, Synthetics, NPM);
- Previous experience with root-cause-analysis, troubleshooting, debugging
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.