Partner Solutions Architect (North) at Cybereason
Channel Solutions Architect Northern Europe
Who are we
At Cybereason, we believe that as defenders we are stronger as one. Together, we have the wisdom to uncover,
correlate and understand multiple threats. We deliver the precision to end cyber attacks in an instant -- on computers,
mobile devices, servers, and in the cloud -- to everywhere the battle moves.
Always by your side, we have brought the world’s brightest minds from the military, government intelligence, and
enterprise security to create a new kind of cyber security company -- one that delivers future-ready attack protection
that ends cyber attacks on the endpoint, across the enterprise to everywhere the battle is being waged.
We exist for one reason: to join forces with you to reverse the adversary advantage. Every day, we strive to earn your
trust and be the first call you make, the first to join your fight.
The Solutions Architect supporting Regional Strategic Alliances and Partners, is a partner focused technical business
development professional. Who provides technical business development, support, enablement and guidance to build
out the go to market strategy to Cybereason Elite Strategic alliance partners.
The Channel Solutions Architect collaborates with Global Industry Alliance partners and Cybereason Sales, Engineering
and Product management to recommend and develop appropriate integration and solution offerings. The Solutions
Architect acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in his/her field by the account teams, channel
partners and customers to ensure that Partners are technically assessed, recruited and enabled to deliver incremental
partner sourced revenue. These include MDR/MSSP IR, Resale Partners, and indirect alliance partners. You will be expected to take ownership of the technical business development, design management and initiative programs relating to architecture, solutions
delivery, partner enablement planning as well as working internally to represent the needs of the partner sales
He/She will have a balance of both technical security architecture and business acumen in the
security market place. In this position, you will be leading the development and execution of strategies to meet strategic
corporate needs, both present and future. The right candidate will have energy, drive and a desire to build strong
relationships and partnerships.
· Assist in recruiting and building both partner and technical champions.
· Support the channel strategy by closing partner relationships against competitive solutions
· Become experts in Cybereason Products, APIs, and services
· Ability to converse with senior client stakeholders on a business problem level as well as a technical level.
· Ability to communicate with a range of internal stakeholders as both part of the bid process and product development
to influence solutions, sales strategies and roadmaps to achieve positive outcomes.
· Present, Demonstrate and Execute PoVs for Cybereason solutions assessment
· Enable partners by using standardized training material and/or creating tailored/custom training material
· Provide solution architecture and system integration strategies
· Support partner marketing events and speaking engagements
· Identifying & translate product requirements to the PM/Engineering Organization for consideration in the
· Identify use cases with partners/customers and the create the corresponding reference architectures
What You’ll Need
· Travel within your assigned region up to 50% of time.
· Experienced strong consulting background, with a minimum of 5 years consultative selling experience
· Excellent organisational skills, a technical degree CISM, CRISC, CISSP or equivalent experience.
· Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, Intelligence driven detections, EDR, AV, SIEM.
· Significant experience in a technical capacity in either incident response services, attack and penetration
assessments, or host-based security technologies, preferably working with large Service Providers, MSSP’s, or
· The ability to create and deliver customized, effective training material to partners to support and win customer
· Work hand in hand with the Global Regional Account and Channel Managers/Directors to create and manage
key technical relationships creating complementary products and services to integrate into the partner portfolio.
· Develop and Drive strategic direction and go to market with Global Alliance partnerships developing the core
service offerings around Cybereason products to deliver 50%+ Partner Revenue Contribution.
· Engage with Partners/MSSP/SI/IR in the business development process to understand partner and client
requirements objectives and capabilities.
· Evangelize solution portfolio and drive Architectural development of both product and service offerings within
the Global Alliances and MSSP (Service Provider) environment.
· Shape plan and Drive Enablement of Partner personnel, blueprint Product integrations with other Alliance
partners these include partner meetings, product development demonstrating and communicating the value of
Cybereason Strategic Alliances.
· Facilitate cross-team collaboration, leveraged as a SME in development of solution documents, programs,
Interface with Service Provider Partners, and spearhead Cybereason Engineering and Product Management
efforts to develop our products, strategies and roadmaps and white papers.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner. Set and
manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
· Strong knowledge of security solutions and technologies, Threat Intel Services, EDR, NGAV, SIEM/SOAR. DFIR
with and strong understanding of APIs, scripting (Python etc.) and data exchange formats
· Demonstrated business development experience in a consulting or services environment in a focused technical
lead architect role. Ability to work under tight timeframes, and lead cross-functional teams
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences,
including being able to interact with senior executives.
· Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business
benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of Cybereason products and solutions
· Experience in a delivery capability in incident response services, attack and penetration assessments,
Intelligence driven host based security technologies preferably in MSSP and Consulting organizations
· Quick to understand and be conversant about Cybereason, its solutions, drawing on experience in modern
attack lifecycle, knowledge of Endpoint detection response, forensic analysis, and the overall value of threat
· Understanding of Regulatory Compliance (FCA, PRA, GDPR) Security Framework (NIST, ISO27001, etc.)
· Measurement of recruitment and onboarding of partners
· Successfully running of partner recruitment on-boarding PoV’s
· Incremental increase in partner sourced closed business In-line with the Alliance partner aligned accounts