Partner Operations Manager at Bevi
Bevi is an environmental company that aims to entirely eliminate disposable bottles and cans through smart beverage machines that purify water and create healthy beverages on demand. Our first product is an IoT office water cooler that serves customizable sparkling and flavored water. We’re growing over 100% year over year and have raised over $60M in venture capital.
Partner Operations Managers at Bevi are responsible for ensuring that key partner(s) and branches under them have the support, information, and tools needed to perform to Bevi's standards for customer and technical service. Partner Operations Managers are the go-to conduits for corporate-level operational inquiries and issues from partners, and escalate local issues to Field Operations Managers and other contacts. Partner Operations Managers also ensure that partners and branches fully take advantage of Bevi's Technical Support, Documentation, and other resources. Partner success is measured using performance metrics and partner satisfaction surveys.
- Own the operational relationship with one or more of Bevi’s national partners and a number of regional partners
- Interact regularly with partners to understand their business and operational processes, how Bevi integrates with these processes
- Provide regular, standardized, and quantified metric-based reporting to partners
- Be the go-to resource for partner-level issues and the escalation for branch-level issues
- Balancing partner processes, differences across partner branches, and the need to develop scale, work with partners and their individual branches to develop and implement operational processes that optimize partner and end user consumption and satisfaction
- Ensure that partners and their branches understand the resources available to them from Bevi, channel as many inquiries as possible to those resources, and handle escalations and unique issues
- Provide feedback on the efficacy of existing Bevi documentation and SOPs, and recommend the development of new resources based on partner feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, operational, or technical field, or equivalent experience
- At least three years of experience supporting customers and technical products and offerings
- Demonstrated experience translating metric-driven goals into action plans and working with customers to implement those plans factoring in a customer’s business and operational processes
- Ability to synthesize quantified and qualified feedback and performance metrics, share feedback with internal team members with a solution-oriented focus, and develop action plans that address that feedback and can be implemented with a customer
- Experience providing and receiving regular feedback to and from customers with a focus on metric improvement and account growth
- First-rate written, oral, and presentation skills
- Experience in a rapidly growing and/or startup environment is a plus
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards… and more!