Partner Manager at Tamr
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:56 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
Tamr is the enterprise-scale data unification company trusted by industry leaders like GE, Toyota, Thomson Reuters, and GSK. The company’s patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with customers’ knowledge to unify and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by founding investors NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
Tamr is expanding our technology alliance efforts to help us scale. We need an experienced Technology Alliance Manager to manage Tamr's strategic technology partners and help expand Tamr's industry footprint by managing and expanding key technology partnerships for us. As the Technology Alliance Manager, you will be responsible for managing business-to-business relationships with assigned technology alliance partners.
- Manage and enhance Tamr's relationship with key technology partners such as: AWS, Azure, GCP and others on a global basis
- Provide strategic ownership of the Tamr and alliance relationships
- Grow new revenues by identifying joint selling opportunities and relationships with key technology partners
- Build business plans collaboratively with Tamr field sales staff and work with cross-functional teams internally (Sales, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product, etc.) to achieve those objectives
- Build out 12-18 month plan of technology partnerships which will define the company’s future
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
- Act as a point of escalation on complex issues and providing appropriate support to internal team members.
- Communicate partner programs and processes to internal departments.
- Funding liaison for Marketing and Engineering activities.
- Manage certification and partner requirements.
- Facilitate internal & external QBR/BPs for assigned partner(s).
- Experience in the data, data platforms or analytics ecosystems
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business development and/or sales alliance experience
- Proven success in managing alliances partnerships
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to effectively construct and close deals as an individual versus as part of a team
- Strong skills in multi-tasking, communications, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Strong strategic selling/business development skills
- BS/BA degree in a related technical field required
This position is available in Cambridge, MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a visa.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Read Full Job Description