At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
The Partnerships team mission is to help drive Klaviyo’s Owned Marketing vision forward by building & deepening relationships with the best advisory firms and technology companies in the world. Our marketing agency and system integrator partners are trusted advisors to high growth brands of all sizes and around the world. In turn, these partners rely on Klaviyo to help them deliver exceptional experiences to these brands--whether through direct referrals or through close collaboration with Klaviyo on the brands’ use of Klaviyo software.
The Partner Development Representative plays a crucial role on the front lines in supporting our agency partnerships by delivering an exceptional experience for existing partners. The PDR will properly qualify and learn about referrals that our agency partners are providing and assist our partners in guiding them to success within the Partner Program. The PDR will need to have a deep understanding of the value of Klaviyo's platform and the positive impact it can have on our partners’ clients.
On the Partnerships team we pride ourselves on accountability, effort and working collaboratively to create positive outcomes across sales, marketing, and success. We understand that these values are essential to meeting goals and exceeding expectations for our partners.
How you will make a difference:
- Generate meetings for the sales team through the rapid response to and qualification of inbound leads from our partners
- Learn to effectively identify qualified leads, articulate Klaviyo’s value proposition, and route opportunities properly to the direct sales team
- Provide guidance and support to our Partner network
- Identify and engaged with lapsed Partners
- Partner closely with the direct sales team to ensure an exceptional partner experience
Who you are:
- Have 1+ years of work experience, preferably in a high volume inbound or outbound BDR role at another marketing technology company
- Have a BA/BS or equivalent
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Are curious, organized, engaging, and energetic
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.