Partner Development Associate at Ellevation Education
In 1 month, you will:
- Onboard and learn about Ellevation, and the work we do to improve outcomes for EL students.
- Learn your assigned prospecting territory and the key selling points relevant to an initial set of States.
- Learn fundamental email marketing and phone outreach skills that drive prospecting efforts.
- Collaborate with Partner Development Managers to design a prospecting strategy for a set of States in key markets that aligns with quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Become familiar with our business systems and sales enablement tools that assist your monthly bookings goals.
- Book your first demos!
In 3 months, you will:
- Begin to own your territory strategy and make recommendations to Partner Development Managers for where you will concentrate your efforts. Deepen the knowledge of your prospecting territory and extend prospecting efforts to your entire set of States.
- Refine fundamental cold-calling and email marketing skills. Initiate consistently high volume of daily outbound calls to drive consistent weekly lead generation.
- Develop proficiency in our business systems and sales enablement tools, and find creative ways to accelerate our prospecting efforts.
- Hit your monthly demo booking goals!
In 6 months, you will:
- Become an expert on our lead-generation process at Ellevation.
- Begin to gain proficiency with the Ellevation product suite and deepen product knowledge.
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales and Marketing team on additional efforts that support our brand recognition, product marketing efforts and sales pipeline.
- Master fundamental cold-calling and email marketing skills.
- Hit and exceed your monthly demo booking goals!
In 12 months, you will:
- Master the lead-generation process at Ellevation.
- Deepen proficiency with the Ellevation product suite, and refine product knowledge needed in order to become an Ellevation expert.
- Lead or primarily support additional efforts on the Marketing team in generating high-quality content that supports company-wide brand and product marketing efforts.
- Begin to identify areas at Ellevation that are interesting opportunities for growth.
- Continue to hit and exceed demo booking goals.
- 1+ years of professional experience, preferably at companies that serve K-12 educators and students or prior teaching experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you’re a talker and you can write well.
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and resilient work ethic - you don’t give up and you find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Desire to develop your skills in Marketing and Sales, coupled with driving outcomes for students and educators.
- Excellent time-management skills - you can own your calendar and organize your time effectively in order to meet your goals.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and email automation clients a plus - if you’re not familiar, we’ll teach you!