The Partner Account Manager is responsible for the recruitment of new application and solution partner accounts for InterSystems IRIS® data platform. This includes managing all aspects of prospective and existing application and solution partner accounts in order to generate sales revenue and ensure a productive and profitable business relationship. Key accountabilities are to win new logo business, and develop further long term revenue streams.
- Introduce InterSystems IRIS® data platform and build a pipeline with new application partners & SIs
- Develop key Partner relationships, identify sponsors, and nurture technical, alliance and sales relationships to ensure that ISC is considered a critical strategic partner
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the political and organizational structure of a targeted prospect
- Act as the principal liaison between InterSystems and partner accounts
- Understand competitive landscape and how InterSystems IRIS® data platform fits into a total enterprise solution
- Provide feedback from customers regarding product performance; provide input to product development and support services for product fixes and enhancement
- Meet with partner senior executives (CEO, VP Development, CTO) on a regular basis to identify a Vision to Value Profile detailing tier key “must solve” problems
- Represent InterSystems at sales conferences to promote InterSystems IRIS® data platform and services
Experience and Qualifications
- 8+ years related sales experience
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through new customer and logo acquisition.
- Hunter / farmer profile focusing on new and existing business through channel partners
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into diverse vertical markets in an in-direct model
- Good understanding of Big Data and Internet of Things markets
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Capable of quickly learning new software product(s) and clearly communicating its value proposition
- A proven closer, able to garner commitment every step of sales process
- University degree or equivalent
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.