Partner Account Manager at Mimecast
This is an opportunity to be part of the Channel Sales Organization here at Mimecast. We are looking for an exceptional person to help support the achievement of the team and wider strategic business goals. The channel sales organization works directly with the quota carrying account executives at Mimecast and will work directly with the SLED sales team supporting the National Partners. Mimecast is looking for a high performer who is a team player, customer centric, accountable and seeks to consistently win.
As Partner Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with SLED Account Executives to identify roads to market within the national partners
- Build a Go to Market SLED business plans for the five national partners
- Align the sales organization through targeted demand generation and alignment activities
- Driving resources to provide enablement activities at both the Sales and SE level
- Providing executive alignment with partner stakeholders
- Aligning yourself internally with Quota Bearing Reps and Sales Leadership to drive toward a common goal
- Accurately forecasting partner opportunities in conjunction with the direct sales teams
- Building marketing plans and manage an MDF budget by national partner
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including SE organization, product marketing, sales, marketing, operations and legal) to deliver a world class experience for the national partner
- Holding the partners and the stakeholders accountable to agreed upon goals
- 5+ years of technology sales and channel sales experience
- BA or BS degree preferred in a technical, business or related field
- Experience managing SLED partner teams and executive partner relationships
- Understanding of the partner SLED landscape within the national Partners
- Understanding of opportunity qualification, running a deal cycle and forecasting
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Interface at all levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond to be successful
- Experience selling cloud solutions with a focus on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- Good understanding of email network infrastructure and related services
- Strong presentation, program management and negotiation skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.