Outbound Prospecting Specialist
DataRobot is looking for a talented and competitive Outbound Prospecting Specialist that thrives in a sophisticated, B2B sales environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role to engage with Events and Webinars leads and following up to support our opportunity goals. You must be comfortable researching potential customers, prospecting and engaging with prospects to set meetings and generate pipeline.
- 1 to 3 years of sales development experience in a business-to-business environment
- Consistent achievement against sales development targets
- History of smart, persistent, and effective outbound sales lead follow-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must exhibit the commitment, attention to detail, time management, and organization needed to simultaneously manage multiple tasks/deadlines and thrive in a metrics-oriented culture
- Must be a self-starter, be comfortable with limited supervision, perform under pressure, and have solid problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the machine learning/predictive analytics space is a big plus
- Book meetings and build pipeline as an individual contributor and as a team player. Meet or exceed assigned marketing goals while promoting camaraderie, sharing best practices, providing assistance, and motivating others with a positive attitude
- Understand the latest industry trends and show dedication to continuous learning on all fronts
- Provide feedback to peers and internal teams to help develop and improve marketing materials
- Maintain up-to-date prospect information in Salesforce.com
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.