We are looking for an Order Operations Lead to join our evolving Sales Operations team in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate thrives in high-growth, collaborative environments and is eager to dive into the Order Operations function of the Sales process. We need a detail-oriented, process-minded individual who has experience in order management and working cross-functionally to support the needs of a fast-growing sales team.
- Management of all customer orders according to our order guidelines and company procedures
- Provide guidance to a team of 3 Order Operations Analysts to ensure all orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with our Sales, Customer Success, Deal Desk and Finance teams to resolve issues or questions relating to sales orders through expert knowledge of our systems, controls and technologies
- Provide timely communications to inform internal management on status of customer orders, changing conditions and activities that might affect business results.
- Expand upon documentation of current sales process and identify areas where strategic automation is required to drive scale or velocity
- Work with leadership to create automations and process improvements to optimize opportunity close workflow
- Reporting and analytics pertaining to order management
- Participate in special projects and cross-functional teams and perform additional duties as required
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years experience in Order Management or equivalent experience
- Management experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud, CPQ and / or Recurring Billing systems preferred
- SaaS experience preferred
- Strong time management, organization and detail orientation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills across multiple departments
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.