Onboarding Sales Enablement Specialist at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
As an Onboarding Sales Enablement Specialist, you’ll provide continuous support and delivery of ongoing education and training for all Account Executives who join Toast. You’ll be responsible for coordinating and helping deliver sales training and coaching to Account Executives during their first 90 days.
About this roll*:
- Provide pre- and post- Sales Boot Camp training support and reinforce tools that will enhance the performance of the sales trainee
- Review and evaluate progress of trainees during first 90 days of employment
- Provide ramping Account Executives with the relevant feedback/coaching that will help to improve their individual performance
- Certify competencies in various sales stages: pitch, approach, baseline demonstration, discovery, custom demonstration & proposal/closing
- Track training progress in correlation to sales results & communicate to sales management
- Support senior sales leadership in driving key metrics to achieve overall sales goals
- Improve or develop training materials in conjunction with Sales Enablement team as needed
- Travel, as needed, to Toast offices, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Sales, sales management, or sales enablement experience required
- Proven track record of achieving targets & objectives
- Clear & effective communication skills
- Possess a desire to be successful - you’re a self-starter & true initiator
- Ability to develop & create content (slide decks, job aids, etc.) highly preferred
- Experience developing, training & coaching sales representatives preferred
- Hospitality experience & experience using a POS preferred
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.