Northeast Sales Team Lead at Soofa
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are looking for a senior sales leader to join the Team Soofa as a player/coach, excited to lead our AEs and BDRs while smashing your own goals. This is a great next step for an experienced AE who wants to get into a leadership role, or for a current sales leader looking for a bridge into a VP opportunity. This senior role requires a strong media sales record.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Join the movement!
- Coach a growing team of AEs and BDRs alongside Soofa's VP of Finance
- Identify, qualify and develop SMB and Regional advertising business at or beyond company targets
- Hunt and close new business
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual booking goals
- Own and manage a diverse pipeline of clients ranging from restaurants and banks to theaters and museums and everything between and beyond
- Work cross-departmentally to build and strengthen product, brand, and market reputation
- Prepare and present advertising proposals with prospects and guide them through the buying process
- Mentor and coach potential clients to create stunning promotional content through prepared materials, case studies, and marketing activities
- Analyze competitive alternatives and brief executive team on market conditions and activity
- Critically evaluate performance and track opportunities for best practices
- 6-8 years’ media sales experience
- 2+ years' leadership experience
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Radically candid
- A great listener with a passion for learning about people, businesses, and communities
- Comfortable with uncertainty, able to navigate objections, and willing to build something new
- Able to inspire others to try new things and to feel good about doing so
Bonus points for
- Experience in the OOH industry
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Generous healthcare, dental, and parental leave packages
- Short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Team lunches every Friday
- Team activities like ski trips, camping, Whiskey Wednesdays, and more
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.