New Business Account Executive at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
If you’re interested in being an expert in 3D printing or design, we want you to have the potential to quickly achieve expert status to help us identify and speak with potential customers, we want you as our Account Executive.
- Maintain a strong pipeline by using prospecting skills to identify new potential accounts in the SMB segment
- Help customers understand how Formlabs hardware can impact their business
- Manage the additive manufacturing journey for landed accounts.
- Efficiently close opportunities via a high velocity, inside sales approach
- Work with Sales Engineers and the Customer Success team to find opportunities to rapidly scale customers
- Represent the entirety of Formlabs 3D ecosystem
- 1-2 years in a prospecting based sales role
- Able to manage high volume outbound campaigns
- Can effectively sell technical products to demanding customers
- Have a track record of excellent customer service in person and/or over the phone
- Are a skilled learner who can master the use of electronic devices
- Expertly use CRM and other service platforms (Salesforce, Outreach, Drift, LinkedIn)
- Want to be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.