National Account Director [Employer Groups] at Akili Interactive Labs
As the National Account Director for employer groups, you will cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders from large national employers and employer group Key Opinion Leaders to position Akili Interactive as an organization poised to challenge the status quo of medicine.
You will represent our commitment to developing innovative, clinically-validated prescription digital therapeutic treatments that support individuals facing cognitive impairment, and evangelize the importance of behavioral health and wellness benefits as part of a comprehensive group health benefit plan.
- Represent Akili Interactive and our suite of products to appropriate stakeholders within targeted employer groups, including but not limited to C-Level, Human Resources/Benefit Departments, and Medical Directors
- Position Akili Interactive as a thought leader in Prescription Digital Therapeutics and Medicine to treat cognitive impairment
- Leverage experience and expertise to champion customer insights on behavioral trends, market conditions, and changes in formulary and medical policies
- Garner support from Employers such that they request their PBM or health plan carrier to provide access to Akili Interactive's products
- Identify and participate in key employer group benefits related conferences to develop relationships with targeted benefits managers and KOLs, and foster brand awareness for Akili within the benefits offering space
- Articulate compelling Brand Value Propositions that resonate with our largest and most complex customers, including unbranded and branded messaging within PI labeling
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Field Sales and Market Access in the development and execution of a robust account strategy, ensuring collaborative strategic and tactical planning, implementation, and employer group engagement
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date CRM data and business plans
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare industry national and/or regional account management or B2B sales
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding financial and/or other quantitative targets
- Demonstrated success developing and maintaining authentic relationships with stakeholders; prioritizes earning trust, adding value, and providing solutions over closing a sale
- Presents a solution-focused approach to challenges, and is adept at overcoming obstacles in a fast-paced, agile, dynamic environment
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
- This position will require up to 50% travel (subject to COVID19 travel restrictions) and proximity to an airport providing efficient and economical travel
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.