NA Channel Sales Director
Transmit is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
Are you the best at what you do? Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team!
- Manage the integrator ecosystem: local boutique firms and system integrators
- Formalize strategic partnership and execute alliance agreements
- Provide ongoing technical and sales enablement
- Ability to travel globally
- Key characteristics required for a strong candidate: sales-oriented, savvy, proactive, diligent.
- Candidate should have experience in the technical industry. Moderately technical background in the identity space is helpful but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal staff and external clients
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Transmit Security is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Diversity and Inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our Culture, but our Reputation and Achievements as well. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other any other characteristics that make our employees unique.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers complete a background check before being hired.