Mid-Market Account Executive
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our Customer Team is filled with highly skilled 3D printing specialists who care about real people and their work. We’re building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
To sell to our customers, you need a strong understanding of how designers, engineers, architects, and other makers can adopt our products to enhance their work. We’re looking for advisors and problem solvers who can help our customers create, innovate, and advance faster with our products.
If you can build positive relationships with customers over the phone by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you to join the Form Team as a Mid-Market Sales Account Executive.
- Delight customers by selling them the best 3D printing tools on the market
- Work with some of the most talented and creative customers on the planet
- 3D print to your heart’s content
- Effectively sell technical products to demanding customers
- Have a track record of excellent customer service in person and/or over the phone
- Are a fast learner who quickly masters the use of electronic devices
- Expertly use CRM and other service platforms (Salesforce, Zendesk etc.)
- Want to be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.