Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $555M fundraising values Mirakl at $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Marketplace Business Developer based in our Boston office.
He/she will support our most strategic clients helping them launch and operate their Marketplace, playing a key role in our customers' growth.
What you will do at Mirakl:
Helping the growth of our clients’ marketplaces by integrating with their operational team and:
- Building a pipeline of seller leads and converting them into seller partners
- Onboarding the sellers onto the Mirakl platform
- Training our marketplace clients on the Mirakl platform and best practices
- (For Seniors) Audit clients’ current processes and offer recommendations of best practices in order to grow their marketplace.
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Data Analytics Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Marketplace business model knowledge a plus
- eCommerce experience a plus