Manager of Sales Development Representatives (Bilingual - Spanish/English) at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud-based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As the Outbound Sales Development Manager, you will hire, develop, coach, and train a team of first-time sales professionals. As one of the first points of contact with our prospective customers, your team will serve as our leading brand advocates. If you enjoy managing and building a team and are excited about “cracking the code” of cold calling into restaurants, then this is the role for you!
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to grow within the Toast Sales organization!
About this roll*:
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to master skills across business development
- Manage day to day activities of SDR team including live coaching and mentoring, reviewing lead volume, managing queues, call statistics, conversions and pipeline build
- Monitor metrics and keep a tight focus on outcomes, impact, and productivity
- Work closely with Growth, Enablement, Marketing, Sales Managers and Account Executives to ensure proper alignment on pursuing the right opportunities
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements, driving efficiency and productivity across your team
- Align with sales enablement team to build a curriculum for business development reps across onboarding, sales trainings, solutions and industry education, and role acumen
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2 + years of management experience with a proven track record of hiring, retaining and developing individuals and team
- Bilingual in Spanish and English with the ability to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance
- Experience working in and building inside sales teams that drive lead generation versus manage inbound leads
- Proficient in CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Proven track record of goal achievement (as individual or manager) and building and managing KPIs for a sales organization
- Ability to forecast your business – lead conversion data through to pipeline build and win rates
- Identify as a results-oriented, team player who thrives off relentless improvement
*Bread puns encouraged but not required