Manager of Inside Sales
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for a Sales Management candidate who wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be helping Toast to build and develop our Boston based Inside Sales Team. We are looking for candidates that have a track record of demonstrated success building strong sales and service oriented teams. This leadership position will plan and manage sales leads, opportunities and best practices for closing business. This position will require you to build and grow a department through mentorship, measuring of metrics and delivering closed business. If you have a proven track record in a fast growth environment, we want to meet you.
- Mentor, manage and develop a quota achieving sales team
- Leadership by example
- Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
- Create and prepare performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Generate interest in Toast through calls, emails and partnerships
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
- On-boarding and training of new team members
- 4+ years of sales experience with complex software and hardware solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the POS industry
- Experience managing a fast paced, transactional sales team.
- Demonstrated and verifiable sales management experience building a quota achieving inside sales team with an emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospect, qualify, and closing new business
- Metrics driven for optimum sales performance for the team
- Experience working with software technologies providing customer demos
- Strong business acumen, goal oriented, with a proven track record of achieving targets and objectives
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful, self-starter and a true initiator
- POS and hospitality experience is desired but not required.