Manager, Enterprise Accounts (Mid Tier) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Mid Tier Manager, Enterprise Accounts is a player/coach role in which you will be managing a small portfolio of Mid Tier restaurant accounts as well as leading a team of relationship managers. You will manage Mid Tier Account Advisors that cultivate restaurant brand corporate relationships. You will serve as an escalation point for client meetings and will play a key role inter-departmentally as well. You will be tasked with developing successful partnerships by overseeing experiences and expectations while building the value of GrubHub and its affiliate sites. Your goals will focus on retention, account maintenance, management of the Go-Live process, and revenue generation of these Mid Tier group accounts managed by you and your team.
- Coach Team Members to be successful Mid Tier Account Managers and attend client meetings as a representative of Grubhub Management
- Develop strong consultative relationships with Chain accounts as primary contact at Grubhub, instill trust and loyalty with all corporate contacts and franchise owners
- Expand customer footprint a through exemplary customer service and demonstrating Grubhub value proposition
- Educate decision makers about Grubhub, its affiliate sites and all products that will enhance restaurant and diner experience on our platforms
- Introduce and recommend additional Grubhub products to grow partnership
- Complete Account Reviews every three months with corporate primary contacts
- Route all escalations in a timely manner to correct internal departments and ensure proper expectations are set with Chain account
- Coordinate with other departments for account generation, training on Grubhub tools, and scheduling Go Lives for all locations
- Help your restaurants attract new diners and increase orders while maintaining a high quality of service to diners
- Manage integration discussions across third-parties, the client, and the internal Product & Engineering teams. Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
You Should Have
- Position is Salaried and exempt
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of Account Management experience. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus.
- 4 years of Management experience preferred.
- Native-level fluency in English is required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals
- Strong problem solving skills and comfortable analyzing data
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Knowledge and interest in digital food ordering
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.