The Customer Success team is committed to delivering a best-in-class customer experience, ensuring Markforged customers seamlessly onboard onto our platform and realize rapid time to value from their Markforged investment. We are looking for a dynamic people manager who is dedicated to the success and development of individual contributors on their team. This is a recently established team within the organization and requires a leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who will continue to shape the role of Customer Success for our customers and within the business. This is a strategic role and requires collaboration with cross-functional leadership to drive adoption of Customer Success programs and processes, define success metrics and operational best practices.
- Lead a team of 4-6 Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Engineers; ensure the team has clear objectives, KPIs and is delivering value to our customers and Sales counterparts
- Responsible for team achievement of territory growth targets as measured by expansion pipeline, material sales/consumption, Success Plan/services subscription renewals
- Partners with members of Sales leadership to establish go-to-market strategies; for example, customer engagement and Partner enablement strategies in order to achieve growth targets
- Develops and executes enablement programs with Channel Partners on post-sale engagement best practices ensuring adoption and scale of the Markforged customer experience and Customer Success methodologies
- Serves as representative of Customer Success team; aide in development of proposals, sales campaigns and Channel programs
- Develop and execute a post-sales growth strategy in partnership with Strategic Sales leaders
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!What you have:
- 7-10+ years of experience in a customer-facing role in customer success, post-sales account management, or a sales role for a technology company
- 3-5+ years of people management experience; passion for developing talent and proven track record of motivating high-performing teams
- Experience working with customers in manufacturing or technology verticals
- Demonstrated results in account renewals or account growth, meeting sales targets, etc.
- Experience in a startup environment and/or experience in helping to build new teams and functions within an organization
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.