Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
As a manager of our Customer Success team for Vendr, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of highly-capable and talented CSMs to support and grow the health of their customer accounts on a daily basis. You’ll act as an escalation point to handle renewal and upsell conversations, manage complex customer problems and scenarios, train and manage a growing team of CS professionals, and assist in the creation and implementation of processes and efficiencies to help our organization scale.
What you'll do:
- Maintain oversight of your reports’ net revenue retention goals and initiatives across customers and work with teammates to proactively plan, manage and execute renewals
- Track key performance indicators across the full customer business for active customers and provide visibility to leadership for trends and recommendations
- Coach, train, and provide feedback to a team of capable CSMs; provide continual training and best-practice guidance for success in their day-to-day roles
- Prioritize customer interests above all else and lead from the “why does this matter to our customer” mindset
What we need:
- 5-7 years in a high-touch service business with at least 3+ years spent in a customer success function at a high-growth enterprise SaaS or B2B company
- 1-2+ years team management experience (i.e. running 1:1s and playing an active role in hiring, career pathing and organization design), preferably within a hyper-growth start-up environment
- Demonstrated, consistent success tied to net revenue retention and customer account expansion goals
- Experience with and desire to lead a team in a metrics and performance driven environment
- A self-starter mentality. You thrive in fast paced environments, enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams, and adapt quickly to change with a proven track record of executing on team initiatives and priorities
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description