Manager, Customer Success Programs at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
The Manager, Customer Success Programs will leads a team of systems administrators and analysts while coordinating large-scale projects that empower internal stakeholders. This team owns, implements, and improves upon the organization’s tech stack to increase customer retention, team efficiency, drive down ticket volume, and improve the customer experience. By leveraging the latest technologies and best practices they optimize the customer experience at scale.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Own the end to end technology strategy for the Klaviyo Success Org:
- Work with CS Leadership to clarify the current challenges, identify options to address it technically using existing systems or 3rd party vendors, establish high level scope and budget, quantify the business benefits, and propose recommended solution(s) via documentation and process
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your individual contributors so they are able to achieve their career goals
- Provide ongoing support & analysis for implemented systems, and take appropriate steps to resolve or escalate issues & communicates accordingly
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing processes and work collaboratively to affect positive changes.
- Work cross-functionally and own the end-to-end project management of any new technologies and software for the support organization
- Work cross-functionally within the CS organization to aid the flow of data and maintains consistency across reporting efforts
- Own change management processes for roll out of new processes (designs, tests, iterates and ensures effective roll-outs)
- Support cross-functional teams with any shared initiatives and goals as it pertains to accessing support systems
- Optimize systems architecture and business processes to continually reflect the growth and scale of the business
- Identify areas of opportunities & scope solutions to business problems across various technology systems and operational processes to support the organization in meeting performance metrics in a rapidly growing operation
- Oversee the daily management and analysis of all mission critical support technology & systems (e.g. Zendesk, Gainsight) to optimize the functional day-to-day operations of the team, and ensure up to date information is shared and communicated to all areas of the business as needed
- Partner cross functionally with product, engineering, analytics and reporting to scope, plan and implement new processes and technology as well as data feeds to support operational analytics
- Monitor weekly and monthly ticket volumes and work with Support Leadership to ensure proper staffing and application of technology to achieve our SLAs
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience with Systems Administration, preferably within a high-growth environment with a focus on customer support
- Experience Managing a team of systems administrators/analysts
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience scaling Zendesk in a rapidly growing support organization
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Gainsight a plus
- Strong data management capability and ability to understand complicated requirements and translate to broad audience
- Ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Experience integrating new tools from 3rd party vendors
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.