The Manager, Customer Success Programs is a unique blend of project management and systems optimization. This role leads a team of systems analysts while coordinating large-scale projects that empower a cross-functional group of internal stakeholders. This team owns, customizes, and optimizes the CS organization’s tech stack to drive key business outcomes like customer retention and efficiency while improving the customer experience.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Identify areas of opportunities & scope solutions to business problems across various technology systems and operational processes to support the organization.
- Partner cross functionally with product, engineering, analytics and reporting to scope, plan and implement new processes and technology as well as data feeds to support operational analytics. Prioritization and project management skills are key to success in the role.
- Oversee the management and analysis of critical technology & systems (e.g. Zendesk, Gainsight, etc.) to optimize the functional operations of the team, and ensure up to date information is shared and communicated to all areas of the business as needed.
- Own the technology strategy for the Klaviyo Customer Success Org:
- Works with CS Leadership to clarify the current challenges
- Identify options to address it using existing systems or 3rd party vendors
- Establish high level scope & budget, quantify the business benefits, and propose recommended solution(s)
- Lead, manage, coach and mentor - you will be a leader within the company and a coach/manager to the system analysts on your team
- Manage and prioritize system enhancements, custom builds, and other requests across cross-functional group of stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing processes and works collaboratively to affect positive change
- Own change management for roll out of new processes (designs, tests, iterates and ensures effective roll outs)
- Optimize systems architecture and business processes to continually reflect the growth and scale of the business
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience with Systems Administration or Project Management, preferably within a high-growth environment
- Experience Managing a team
- Strong technical/systems capability and ability to understand complicated requirements and translate to broad audience
- Ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Experience integrating new tools from 3rd party vendors
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk or Gainsight a plus
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.