Manager of Customer Success Management at Abacus Insights
Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, start-up technology company that is focused on improving health outcomes, lowering the cost of healthcare, and delivering a more seamless healthcare experience. At our core, we are passionate about advancing healthcare and improving people’s lives through technology.
Abacus Insights provides a flexible, efficient, and secure platform that organizes and exchanges data from various sources and formats, allowing healthcare companies to uncover differentiated insights that address their customers’ needs. Our employees know that they play an active role in keeping our customers data safe and are responsible for ensuring that our comprehensive policies and practices are met.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payers access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health insurance payers can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting their analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Through this mission and passion to aid people and population health, we have built a highly successful SaaS business that is heavily funded (since our founding in 2017 we have over 53 million) by leading VC firms who have deep expertise in the healthcare and technology industries. At Abacus, we are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is not only ripe for disruption but requires innovation. We see massive growth in our future and would love for you to be a part of it!
Our Product team is looking for a Manager of Customer Success to help drive our ongoing success. In this role, you will lead a team, leveraging your strong background in healthcare data and significant platform expertise to guide product direction and translate client requests into tangible functionality. This exciting position will help to ensure we continue to deliver world class platforms.
You Should Expect to (Responsibilities):
- Lead fast paced teams that successfully drive client value and increase product adoption
- Leverage your comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders, especially at a senior level
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive product direction
- Translate industry needs into viable feature requests
- Up to 25% travel
What you bring to the Abacus Team:
- Deep knowledge of specific payer requirements and providers
- Proven success managing teams
- Strong client-facing experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with healthcare software or healthcare data
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent
We’re already intrigued, but would love experience with:
- Data analysis expertise strongly preferred
- Experience working directly with health insurance companies
- Deep comprehension of data science and data analytics topics
- Capability to function in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As a mission-led technology company that is helping to drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams, and as such provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. As well as prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.