Manager, Business Development
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Manager, Business Development role.
You’ll lead a dynamic team of inside sales business development representatives (BDRs) responsible for discovering, developing and delivering qualified prospects to the sales team. BDRs focus on driving sales campaigns through cold-calling and email, plus prospecting within a defined list of prospect accounts to deliver qualified leads by booking qualified appointments for regional sales reps.
As the Manager, Business Development you’ll coach, mentor, and motivate your team to help them generate new revenue opportunities and leads for Kyruus. We’re growing, and this is a challenging, fast-paced, fun role that puts you in the driver’s seat during the most exciting era of healthcare innovation.
- Inspire, lead and coach your team to success through regular feedback and training.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to create and drive successful campaigns.
- Generate new ideas and continuously improve upon processes and initiatives.
- Collect, analyze and report data around team, individual and operational performance.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- Demonstrated expertise building, managing and motivating a successful inside sales team.
- 5+ years of experience at an enterprise SaaS company, preferably in healthcare.
- Salesforce-certified and expert in managing and reporting out of Salesforce.
- Exceptional analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to discern patterns from data and communicate results effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
- “Do what it takes” attitude and collaborative personality.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- Consistent delivery of exceptional team results against defined monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Assist in the hiring, on-boarding and development of new BDRs.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Manager, Business Development role can move to the next step which will be Senior Manager, Business Development, overseeing larger teams of BDRs.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.