Manager, Business Development - Public Sector at Cybereason
Who We Are:
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
As a key member of the Cybereason BDR team you will have a hands-on role in leading, hiring and scaling our world class BDR team in EMEA to drive highly qualified opportunities for the business. If you are looking to be a ‘player-coach’ with the near-term potential of growing into a leadership role, this role is for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, hire and scale our BDR team in the Public Sector to drive highly qualified opportunities for the business.
- Serve as an expert for building both inbound and outbound pipeline generation best practices
- Provide guidance on building pipeline and driving qualified opportunities for the sales organization
- Influence a repeatable scalable process for generating pipeline as the company scales
- Coach and empower BDR team as they grow their sales career. Create and implement training and a clear path of success for team members
- Onboard and continuously lead trainings that foster a collaborative environment for BDRs to succeed
- Create and deliver accurate analysis of individual/team results and maintain reporting to accurately track and manage BDR sales metrics
- Foster open communication while driving a fun and successful sales team climate
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 years in a Team Lead or Manager role capacity preferred
- Understanding of State, Local and Federal customers
- Someone who exhibits a high degree of motivation, energy and creativity working in a fast-paced organization
- Understanding of sales process and best practices - preferably within a direct, B2B inbound/outbound sales environment
- Experience with sales management and lead generation software tools (Salesforce, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom, etc.)
- Experience managing and improving BDR KPIs
- Consistent track record of quota overachievement as a Sr. BDR or Team Lead a plus
- Results-oriented, metrics driven track record
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing or relevant field