Lifescore Sales Director at MassMutual
As the Sales Director at LifeScore you will play a vital role in connecting with decision-makers at target insurance carriers and successfully closing new business. You will present the LifeScore story and identify how LifeScore360 can fit within an insurance carriers underwriting process and deliver value to their bottom line. You’ll have the support of marketing, data scientists and data analysts to ensure that everything from pitch materials to customer on-boarding runs smoothly.
A successful Sales Executive must be self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere delivering a brand new product to market. Must be able to add creativity, gravitas and credibility to our team and own successful customer relationships. The successful candidate will have strong communication and presentation skills, have a genuine interest in technology, be process driven, organized and focused on customer success.
- Relationship builder. Build relationships with key decision makers, visiting customers on-site as needed, and serving as a customer's main point of contact.
- Problem solver. Understand customer needs, current systems, and strategic plans. Craft proposals that deliver customer value, negotiate pricing and close sales.
- Planner. Manage prospects, pipeline and associated projections.
- Multi-tasker. Balance supporting multiple prospects and points in the sales cycle
- 10+ years of direct sales or account management experience in Insurance industry - preferably selling life product, risk solutions space or SaaS sales experience
- Customer oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must
- Passionate commitment to quality and success
- Ability to quickly solve technical and business-related challenges
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- B.A. or B.S. or (Master’s degree a plus)