Licensed Life Insurance Agent at EverQuote
EverQuote is looking for a licensed life insurance agent to help us grow our business.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for selling life insurance policies
- Work at one of the fastest growing insurance businesses in America
Desired skills and experience:
- Licensed to sell life insurance in 5+ states, with at least two being from the following states: California, Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina
- A genuine desire to help people find the right insurance product for to protect what’s important to them
- Experience selling life insurance over the phone
- An optimistic, go-getter attitude
- Strong work ethic and highly disciplined
- Great communicator, able to take complicated products and make them easy to understand
- Takes initiative, seeks to make themselves and their team better
- A strong listener, highly empathetic, open to coaching and feedback
- An up-to-date National Producer Number (NPN)
- A high-speed internet connection and a reliable computer
- A headset with a microphone that connects with your computer
- A Quiet working space away from distraction and any potential noise that could disturb the quality of the interaction with the customer and equipment that comply with HIPAA privacy and security standards
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.