Simply Business is more than our name. It's how we approach insurance: Make it clear. Make it simple. Make it affordable. By combining exceptional talent, technology, data, and knowledge, Simply Business is the go-to online insurance brokerage that protects small businesses and the entrepreneurs who work hard to build them.
We want team members who have the drive to challenge boundaries. If you’re smart and passionate about delivering brilliant customer experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
We need Licensed Insurance Agents to join us in Boston, MA.
Our Customer Solutions Center (CSC) is a growing department that helps shape the processes and approach Simply Business takes with its customers. It allows for development and knowledge gain to support individual growth both within the department as well as in other departments within the business.
As a Licensed Insurance Agent you will be making outbound and receiving inbound telephone calls, with the aim of selling new business policies to prospective customers. You will follow the whole process through to completion, including supporting the customer and ensuring that payment details and direct debits are completed accurately. You will be using various systems to complete your daily duties. Full training will be provided by our Learning and Development team.
As a Licensed Insurance Agent, you will:
- Have the ability to develop new business opportunities
- Be capable of overcoming customer objections throughout a sales process
- Ensuring maximum business leads with successful sales techniques
- Deal with internal departments to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Adhere to all compliance and quality standards
- Use relevant systems to update information held on customer accounts
- Respond to emails and handle high volumes of calls and leads relating to new business
- Communicate and liaise with customers using appropriate methods to ensure a good customer journey
- Ensure a smooth process is followed regarding payment of premiums and the issue of documentation
- Effective management of call backs and follow ups
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Attend and be present at internal meetings with other company functions as needed
What we are looking for:
- P&C Producer license
- Someone who is passionate about the customer experience
- Be computer literate with the ability to navigate and use multiple systems
- Good active listening skills, with the ability to show acknowledgement to customers
- Be able to adapt one's style to engage with different customers in the right way
- The ability to recognize and understand different customer needs and treat each customer as an individual
- Communicate information on our different products that shows real value to each customer
- Be able to deal with different customer concerns, questions, and objections
- Ensure that all interactions result in a positive experience for the customer regardless of the sale outcome
- A team player who is able to work with others as well as in isolation when required
- Self-motivated with the drive to reach realistic & stretching targets
- Experience in commercial insurance lines or in a complex insurance domain
What are the benefits?
Here are some of the great benefits and perks that come from being a Simply Business employee:
• A salary that reflects your experience, our pay policy, and the market we’re in from your first day
• Group plan for medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
• Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance coverage
• Participation in the Company’s bonus program
• Participation in 401(k) plan with a 3% employer match
• Commuter benefits to help cut down on commuting costs
• 25 days of vacation time plus 10 company holidays
• Annual company trip, regular outings, and volunteer opportunities
• An awesome WeWork office with cold brew coffee, beer on tap, local pop-up events, and more
As a company, we pride ourselves on inclusion in the workplace. Simply Business is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Want more info on working at Simply Business? Check out our careers page: https://www.simplybusiness.com/careers/