Key Account Manager - Team Lead, Certifications at Examity
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Key Account Manager - Team Lead, Certifications to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
This position will report to Examity’s Senior Director, Account Management. Our clients and test-takers are the heart of our business. As the Key Account Manager - Team Lead, Certifications, you will coach a talented team of account managers to ensure they provide a best-in-class customer experience to Examity’s enterprise clients. Your team owns client relationships, facilitates meetings to understand client needs, and acts as key online proctoring consultants. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a high volume, results-oriented, top-performing team.
- Lead, train and develop an account management team.
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team, and drive progress toward key metrics.
- Manage operational excellence and client relationship building.
- Identify possible growth opportunities and working closely with sales to provide those leads.
- Follow the pipeline to ensure the team is able to handle incoming business
- Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based account management.
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports.
- Participate in client meetings, support the sales process, and on occasion attend industry conferences.
- 10+ years of account management experience in education or assessment technology, with 5+ years of people management experience.
- History of leading account management and operations in a technology-driven environment.
- Proven ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance account management team.
- Capability to provide advice on account strategies, serving as executive sponsor with key relationships.
- Organization and management abilities, specifically relating to client escalations and communications.
- Interpersonal and technical communication skills.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.