Kentucky/Western TN District Manager at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
As a District Sales Manager, you will be hiring, building and coaching a team of Territory Account Executives that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You’ll be a player/coach working closely with your sales team to help them understand a restaurant’s unique needs and develop a customized solution that helps their business thrive. We need your passion and sales management expertise to help us build the Toast brand in your district.
This is a 100% remote opportunity. Candidates must live local to territory or be willing to relocate.
About this roll:
- Hire, manage and develop a quota-achieving sales team
- Coach your team on conducting efficient discovery meetings, live demos and crafting a solution that best meets the prospect’s needs
- Spend time in the field helping Territory Account Executives generate interest in Toast through walk-ins, trade shows, and partnerships
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Leverage Salesforce (our CRM) to manage all sales activities
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 3+ years of sales experience with complex software and/or hardware solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the POS industry
- Demonstrated sales management experience building customer-facing, quota-achieving sales teams responsible for the full cycle of sales from prospecting/lead-generation to closing
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Knowledge of restaurant operations is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required