Here at Dynatrace the Account Executive (ISR) own the entire sales cycle for a specified territory. This includes developing new customer leads (generated from both outbound prospecting and inbound inquiry), positioning Dynatrace, and closing business on a monthly basis. The Account Executive is expected to develop a territory go-to-market (GTM) plan and execute daily to that plan. This includes targeting accounts and specific contacts within the account, building relationships with IT and Lines-of-business (LOB), determining business pain and working to map the proper solution and close business.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent related experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in an inside sales role carrying a discrete quota.
- Experience using proven consultative sales skills.
- Experience with accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- SaaS, Cloud and Container sales experience.
- Experience with Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Ability to execute on Account Plan and create strategy for sales over achievement.
- Self managed individuals only who want to work in a fast-paced environment to expand the Dynatrace customer base in the Emerging Market space.
- Develop and implement a GTM strategy, create individual campaigns, that drive conversations to convert to discovery, demonstrations, and evaluations.
- Prospect new accounts and build relationships with potential customers using phone, social media, and email persona based conversations.
- Effectively work with existing customers to extend their Dynatrace footprint, work towards referrals.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue within an emerging enterprise approach positioning best in class monitoring platform.
- Use analytical skills to understand the customer, their business and technology issues and needs.
- Leverage the Dynatrace internal team to conduct discovery, qualify need, and prove the value of our SaaS-based solutions to address goals and requirements within the Emerging space.
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline in SFDC to work towards overachievement of quota.
We take our Employer Brand and internal culture seriously. So much so, we are consistently recognized by reputable companies and brands like Business Insider, USA Today and Forbes. This year so far, Dynatrace scored a seat on Comparably’s award lists for Best Company Outlook, Best Company Global Culture, and Best Places to Work in Boston, to name a few. Dynatrace was also honored in the coveted Top Workplaces USA list in 2021. And we’re proud to be recognized on BuiltIn Boston’s 2021 'Best Large Companies to Work For' and 'Best Paying Companies.' We’ve got it made—won’t you join the #DynatraceLife
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.