EverQuote is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to help drive strategy and sales efforts as we scale the largest online insurance and personal risk marketplace to new heights. Working under our Director of Inside Sales, this team member will work closely with multiple departments — such as Sales Operations, B2B Marketing, and Customer Success — to drive revenue via the Core Agent Program at EverQuote.
In this role, you will target new business in order to achieve our team’s revenue goal. You will be responsible for all aspects of our sales cycle: prospecting, qualification, discovery and needs assessment, benefits presentation, objection handling, and gaining commitment. You will partner with our Business Development (BDR) team in order to help fill your top-of-funnel business with opportunities.
Individuals in this inside sales role send a critical message about EverQuote as a company and should aspire to demonstrate excellence in product knowledge and consultative sales expertise, while focusing heavily on customer needs.
In this role you will:
- Generate incremental revenue for EverQuote – and increasing our market share amongst the insurance agents in the country
- Present the Core Agent Program value proposition to prospective agencies, over the phone
- Collaborate with sales operations to align agent performance and processes with revenue goals
- Drive deep discovery and value alignment with agents business objectives
- Work together with key stakeholders in sales and marketing to drive referrals and additional prospect pipeline
- Have a direct and immediate impact on the success of a growing team within a growing company
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an outbound sales environment
- Experience selling in a B2B environment preferred
- Ability to work within a fast-paced business development department
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Energetic, proactive and tenacious
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Coachable – you are willing to accept constructive feedback
- Team Oriented – you are willing to lend a hand and celebrate the success of your teammates.
- Growth mindset – you are someone that looks for intellectual growth, challenges, and feedback.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Previous success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Bachelor's’ degree or equivalent experience
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.