Inside Sales Representative
- Perform discovery calls and emails using lead-generation tools such as sales CRM, Linked In and Data.com to generate potential sales leads.
- Meet quota for outbound activity goals and generating qualified leads, ultimately converting to booked pipeline revenue.
- Maintain complete and accurate records within the Sales CRM, critical information to be entered includes communication activity, customer notes, new leads, new contacts.
- Identify and assign leads to Sales Representatives according to standardized qualified lead criteria and best practices and adhere to a quality metric established by sales and marketing management.
- Understand SHYFT’s product offerings by participating in ongoing sales meetings, training seminars and client business meetings.
- Participate in ongoing sales, business and technical training to increase overall awareness of SHYFT’s solutions and go-to-market strategies. This includes written tests and verbal presentations that measure sales competency and messaging ability.
- Articulate value proposition based on prospects’ business issues and needs.
- Position is based at SHYFT headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts and will be calling on West Coast prospects.
- 3 years related experience and/or training in an Inside Sales environment preferred.
- Our ideal candidate is a passionate, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written & listening.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Comfortable engaging in all levels of the sales process by phone.
- Experience in exceeding targets in professional pursuits.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer requirements.
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals.
SHYFT Analytics, a Medidata company, is the leading platform for commercial and real-world data analytics, with products designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industry. SHYFT’s data analytics platform is the most efficient and scalable way to transform massive amounts of complex healthcare data into on-demand clinical and commercial insight. SHYFT is headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Learn more about SHYFT at www.shyftanalytics.com, or follow the company on Twitter @SHYFTAnalytics or LinkedIn. WE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE JOB POSTING IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION. IT IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE SALIENT FEATURES OF THE POSITION OFFERED. A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED SHOULD THE CANDIDATE RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM THE COMPANY.